DIY Home Security Systems Regina
The crime rate and severity of crimes in Regina and Saskatchewan dropped slightly last year, but Regina still can’t drop the title of the murder capital of Canada according to new Statistics Canada numbers.
Regina’s 3.8 homicides per 100,000 people was the worst in the country, with Winnipeg second at 3.2 homicides per 100,000 people.
With all of that in mind, having a home security system in Regina is not only a wise investment, but a must.
Thankfully due to advances in technology, having security in your home with a home alarm system has never been easier or more cost effective. Through the use of an integrated GSM module, the system will notify you of any intruder trying to enter your property.
DIY Protection makes it incredibly easy to install your new DIY home alarm system, and we do all of the work for you! From programming through talking you through every step of the setup, we're here for you! With your DIY Protection home security system, we make it easy to:
- Arm/ disarm the alarm system from a smartphone or tablet
- Receive notifications to arm your system when you leave a predetermined zone
- Remotely checking your sensors
- Remotely checking your system status
- Receiving text or email updates
- Have full features available for both Apple and Android devices
Free smartphone application
A DIY Protection home alarm system offers a free app for Android and Apple, through which the user has full control over the system. You will receive notifications from the system, sending commands, add / remove users, and so on.
- 3 modes (armed, disarmed, stay)
- Effective protection against external unauthorized interference
- Serve to secure the whole home
- Built-in speaker with a loud siren
- Detailed instructions on the installation and use of the system
What about a CCTV security system?
Security video monitoring is done through a system of video cameras. Traditional systems include a DVR to record video, but newer devices now rely on cloud storage, which is a more effective way to keep your data safe. The cameras can be watched 24 hours a day right from your smart phone or tablet!